Saturday 1 September 2007

Day Eight

1st September

Well today's blog isn't going to be as razz-a-matazz as previous ones because my batteries died on my camera. So for today you will have to rely on my amazing writing skills only!

"oh God no ! " *Jumps off bridge*...*scream*..*gets fainter*...*splash*

...


Morning started off much the same, woke up, got kicked out of bed, had some breakfast down at the Cheers Bar..

Now after this I went off in search off an MP3 player to pick up at a reasonable price. But I was well aware off all the fake copies and crappy models that were being flogged off by the various "electrical goods" shops around town so I went with my guard up.

Some bloke tried to sell me something called the"i power"... enough said.

One bloke got quite rude and asked me which one I was going to buy in a kind of "just hurry up and buy something" kind of way so I quickly exited the premises...

Finally went into the most reputable looking place I could find and settled on a Samsung mp3 player. I checked it to make sure it wasn't fake ; )
It was only 50 Euros and its pretty Nifty.

Went back, Chilled by the pool for a few hours and got ready to go out later that night.

Had A Pizza at a Pizzeria and then ended up in the Cheers bar.

Scotch Eddie was up to his usual tricks again (trying to be a compare/singer) but the most bizarre moment was when an old woman who looked about 70 and was dressed up as someone from the Flintstones got up on stage and started singing "Smoke Gets In Your eyes" ...badly...

You can't make this stuff up. I checked to see how many Beers I had actually drank that night.

No comments: