Thursday 30 August 2007

Day Six

Thursday 30th August

I woke up at 6am this morning, and my head was feeling a bit fuzzy from the cocktails last night. So naturally I put on Final Fantasy IV. However, when I stopped playing it I realised it was 12 o'clock ! Time fly's when your saving the planet from the evil Warrior Golbeleze.....

Saw a Cockroach crawling by Chris when he was asleep (his bed is on the floor). Had a giggle to myself ^ ^

Had a walk down by the sea front, went into "planet fun", played some Star Wars Racing and Pool. Went back to the apartment and slept for ages, catching up on some sleep.

After I woke up and got ready to go out we decided to go to a Chinese all you can eat Buffet down by the sea front. Saw some really friendly cats again who even posed for a few photo's for me.



At the Chinese Restaurant all seemed normal. Meal was nice. Drinks were nice. Service was nice....



But when the Bill and the complimentary shots came I couldn't help but bursting out with laughter. For when I looked into the bottom of my shot glass I saw what appeared to be a naked women fondling herself!? (I looked away when I saw it honest Megan), my mom had the male version !

How odd. I never had that at the Big Wok in Birmingham....

Went into a bar Called the "Sunshine Bar". Terrible DJ/karaoke bloke. went soon after.

As it is Fiesta week in Los Christianos there have been events being held around town all week and today there was something going on down by the Harbor. I couldn't tell what was being said but women after women were coming on stage dancing and miming to various tracks. It was all good fun.



However I didn't work out until later that it was actually a glamorous Granny competition. Good on them !

Ended the night in a Miner themed bar (that's the Coal one not the Wacko Jacko One) and Dad decided he wasn't going on the Whale watching trip tomorrow. Apparently he had a bad experience with his Dad and brother deep sea fishing....I told him to go lay an egg because he was a chicken. We shall see tomorrow !!

Jay

No comments: