Wednesday 29 August 2007

Day Five

29th August 2007

You could compare today's Blog entry to Superman Returns, Star Wars episode I or any other bad sequel/prequel. I'm not saying that its a bad blog entry (However I am saying those films SuX) its just It can'y compete with the action packed meaty feast that was yesterdays.

I woke up at 11.

I sat by the pool for a bit (trying) to get a tan.

I had a walk down to a beach I hadn't been before, it was allot more secluded than the others. It was really nice but I was horrified when I found I had forgotten my camera ! But I will probably go back to take some more shots tomorrow for those of you reading this (all two of you).

I found a Spar ! and yes it was still a rip off even in Spain! and I felt kind of warm inside knowing some things never change wherever you are.

Cleaned the apartment.

Played some more Final Fantasy IV. Cecil is now a Paladin !

Went to a restaurant where the waiters got everything wrong ! Does "Garlic Mushrooms" sound like "Prawn Cocktail" ???!!" the Spanish omelet was nice tho : P

Saw the Ferry coming in again, looked a lot nicer when the sun was setting.

Had a walk down by the sea front again, tide was a lot further away this time so I took some pictures across the bay. Also saw some cats that seem to all live on this little area by the beach.



Spoke to Adam/Mike in some Internet Cafe/bar. Can't wait to move to Stafford. In here I saw an arcade machine that made me laugh...



Had a Crepe/Pan-cake down by the sea-front with lots of chocolate sauce, ahh sweet calories.

Spent the rest of the night in a bar drinking Cocktails, Sex on the Beach and a "Canary Island", while listening to a Spanish Country Singer.



Now after a few Cocktails I think I got carried away with some of my pictures so I tried to make a bin look arty. Decide for yourselves about the results...



Went home. Played FF IV ^ ^. Went to Sleep (as you do)

No comments: